These mountains face the Mont-Blanc but some are not well known. This toponeige covers the French-Swiss mountainous area between the Arve valley, the Rhône river and lake Leman (lake Geneva).
- First published in English : march 2009 : : ISBN : 2-912063-17-5
- Author : Jean-Baptiste Mang
- Translated from the French by : Darin Reisman
- Size : 110x170 mm. Stiff cover, bookmark
- 320 colour pages - routes traced on 298 photos
- Are covered in this guidebook : the Aiguilles-Rouges and the Perrons ; the Hautes Alpes Calcaires (with the Dents-du-Midi) ; the Giffre basin and the Fiz range
- 191 primary routes (and 350 variations) provide an amazing variety of terrain from the gentler summits in the northwest, well suited for discovering the mountains in the winter, whether on skis or snowshoes, and the more jagged, often glaciated, Hautes-Alpes-Calcaires to the southeast.