• Covers all climbing areas in Thailand and Laos (only Chiang Mai is not in full detail).
• In the main part: all new routes on the 50 sectors in Railey and Tonsai (Pra-nang
peninsula). All routes newly evaluated and labelled according to their bolt status.
• Plus: old and new sectors on the mainland updated
• Deep Water Soloing and all routes on islands close to Tonsai and Railay.
• All routes on Ko Phi Phi, Ko Yao Noi, Ko Lao Liang and bouldering on Ko Tao.
• Covers all climbing in Laos, including the new crag at Thakhek.
• 312 pages of which 16 are full-colour pages that show amazing climbing pictures of all
destinations. Another 8 full-colour pages on the rebolting effort that has changed
climbing in Krabi.
• NEW: bar code with ISBN on the back cover.
• New user-friendly labeling of the bolt status of each route. Bolt pictures on cover flap
allow quick and easy check while at the crag.
• Topo maps drawn from climbers’ perspective and route details authored by local
climbers at all destinations.
• Recommended routes at each grade level, a crag planner and various tick lists get you on
the rock fast.
• Sample trip itineraries plus travel and accommodation advice give you all you need to
know before you go.
Auflage: 8. Aufl. 2017/18