Map of Southwest Alentejo and Vicentina Coast Nature Park
Topographic map subtitled in Portuguese, English, Spanish, French and German, it includes the whole network of paths in the Nature Park, tourist attractions such as museums, beaches, camping sites, picnic areas, tourist offices, surf spots, bird watching, diving and free flight, among others.
Aljezur | Cercal | Lagos | Odeceixe | Odemira | Porto Covo | Sagres | V. N. de Milfontes | Vila do Bispo | Zambujeira do Mar
Synthetic Paper printed on waterproof and anti tear.
Resistant to frequent handling.
· Scale: 1:50.000 (1 cm = 500 m)
· Legend and Additional Information in Portuguese, English, Spanish, French and German
· Built-in magnetic compass
· Paths, GR(Long Distance Path) and PR(Short Distance Path) includes GR11-E9 and GR13-E4(Via Algarviana)
· Tourist points of interest with symbols, Beaches, Panoramic Views, Picnic Areas, Museums and Tourism Stations
· Surfing, Bird Watching, Diving and Free Flying Spots
· Equidistance of contour lines: 20 m
· Bathymetry indicating depth
· UTM Quadricula with divisions of 2 Km(compatible with GPS)
· WGS84 coordinates (compatible with GPS)
· Representation of the magnetic declination
· Area to write notes (novelty)
· Open Dimension: 97,2cm x 67,2cm
· Folded Dimension: 22,4cm x 16,2cm
· Printing: double-sided with overlapping area
Synthetic paper waterproof and anti tear
Auflage: 1. Aufl. 2019