This toponeige covers the entire Mont-Blanc range (France, Switzerland, Italy) as well as both sides (Italian and French) of the Miravidi range.
- First published in English : march 2009 : : ISBN : 2-912063-18-3
- Author : Lionel Tassan with Pierre Tardivel
- Translated from the French by : Darin Reisman
- Size : 110x170 mm. Stiff cover, bookmark
- 320 colour pages - routes traced on 222 photos
- This book includes all the space between Chamonix, Martigny, Courmayeur and Bourg-St.-Maurice (The Tarentaise and Arve valleys are linked by the Bonhomme and Croix du Bonhomme passes)
- 179 primary routes (and 300 variations). In addition to the most difficult and extreme descents in the Alps, this guidebook provides routes of all difficulties and lengths thanks to a well developped hut network and access via skilifts.